Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Malaga, Spain
Salary: Euro 45,000 per annum
Our Client, one of the world’s foremost gaming and coding companies, is looking to recruit a Software Engineer to join their business in Malaga, Spain.
You’ll help build our next generation financial services platform. Joining a growing team of empowered, talented Developers, you’ll form a self-organising unit that continuously develops and releases features: features that are easy to use, perform brilliantly and are highly scalable. And you won’t wait around for instructions. Along with your fellow inventors, you’ll decide what needs to be done, and then you’ll get on and do it.
Yes, you’ll have specialities. But you’ll also have, or be keen to gain, a broader set of skills. And as well as relishing responsibility plus the chance to use your initiative, you’ll love creating to-the-point, easy-to-test, solid code in your favourite language.
What you´ll do
- Own the end-to-end delivery of features – from analysis and design, through risk-aware test case design and automation, to deployment
- Write clean, testable code
- Carry out constructive code reviews plus risk and impact analysis
- Apply your technical savvy to automated tests
- Coach your team mates in your specialties, and learn as much as you can from them
What you´ll bring
- Expert in one of these:
- JPA, Spring, NodeJS
- Front-end development
- Keen to build your know-how beyond your specialist sphere
- Well-versed in QA concepts
- Familiar with automated testing (using Selenium, protractor or SoapUI for instance)
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!